WELCOME TO PETITS CHEFS ACADEMY
PETITS CHEFS ACADEMY INC. is an educational cooking school specifically designed for children, families, the culinary newbie and enthusiast.
A fun, interactive and safe environment where children will discover the value and joy of healthy nutritional cooking, a life skill that not only will enrich their academics such as math, science, reading, social studies and much more but one that will empower them to make wise, healthy food choices now and for a lifetime.
When it comes to cooking — and learning to cook — everybody has to start somewhere and its best to start early.
Petits Chefs Academy is a get-back-into-the-kitchen school, a how-to guide that teaches and demonstrates the ABCs of preparing quick & simple yet delicious, healthy and nutritious meals.
Think of us as your own private cooking school. Whether you’ve never cooked before, just starting out or have been “winging” it for years, here’s your chance to learn all the basic tips, terms and techniques you’ll need to know to really get cooking.
Get-back-into-the-kitchen and see how much fun cooking can be! Grab a friend and grab your apron — it’s time for petits chefs everywhere to discover the value and joy of healthy nutritional cooking.
Not only will Petits Chefs Academy be feeding your bodies but also their minds.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To empower children and families to make wise food choices now and for a lifetime by:
- Providing opportunities for children and families to increase their food preparation skills & learn the life skill of cooking.
- Teach children and families healthy nutrition practices in a fun and interactive manner.
- Learn about foods from different cultures.
- Improve social support networks for our children and families regarding health and nutrition
- Lead, guide and empower our children related to self-image, self-esteem and social acceptance.
- Give our children the competence and confidence to face challenges.
- Improve community partnerships around the issue of child health.
Petits Chefs Academy